"The time is always right to do
what is right."
Dr.Martin L. King
CATHOLIC SCHOOLS WEEK 2017
Sunday, January 29th-February 3rd
Come Celebrate With Us!
Sunday, January 29th
- 9:00 AM Liturgy 10:00 AM-12:30 PM School Open House
Monday, January 30th
- 8:30 AM Prayer Service Prepared by Grade 8 & Kindergarten
Tuesday, January 31st
- 8:30 AM Grades 6,7,8 Math Bee
- Student Buddy-Up Day
- 7:30 PM Parent information Night-Presenter Anne Donnelly, Nassau County Deputy Chief, on Internet Safety
Wednesday, February 1st
- 8:30 AM Grades 3,4,5 Spelling Bee
- 12:45 pm Pre-K Special Persons Day
Thursday, February 2nd
- PTA Sponsored Spirit Day Student Game Show Dress Down Day
- Teacher Swap Day
- 7:00 PM Grades 7&8 Sports Night
Friday, February 3rd
- 9:00 AM Liturgy Feast of Saint Blaise Blessing of the Throats
- PTA Teacher Appreciation Day Luncheon
"It is more blessed to give than to receive." Acts 20:35
"In prayer, God keeps calling us, opening our
hearts to Charity." Pope Francis
Starting on January 10th, the students in grades 1,3,5 and 7 will partake in an 8 week course given by HEPP-Health Education Prevention Program supported by Nassau County. This course addresses topics such as peer pressure, bullying, peer mediation and intervention, social issues and concerns facing today's youth.
My office will be sending home letters in regard to Re-Registration this week. Please return these forms to the school's office in order for us to plan appropriately for 2017-18.
Thank you for your continued support!
Graduate Photos will be taken on Friday, January 20, 2017 (Order forms will be going home with the 8th graders this week).
If interested, photos of children who were absent on the original photo day (October 28th) may also be taken.
We will be offering re-takes for our students as well.
If you are interested in having your child's photo taken (either absentee/re-take), you must contact the main office so that we may schedule the photographer accordingly for Friday, January 20th.
Transportation - September 2017
As per New York State Law, all requests for transportation to private and parochial schools are due to your home school district
before April 1, 2017. If your child needs bus transportation to and from school for September 2017, please contact the transportation department at your home public school district office to obtain a transportation form, if you have not already received one. Please come to the main office if you have any questions.